Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1990 Alfa Romeo Graduate - $3,800
Black over tan interior
131,xxx
located in Orlando, Florida
407-339-1733

Up for sale is my Graduate. I have owned it for almost three years. I bought it from a dealer who had kept it for his personal use. I have enjoyed it, but I my sons are getting bigger and I want something that has four seats.

Here are the details

I replaced the gearbox - it has about 1100 miles on it. I have the original core which will go with the car (or will sell seperately). It was cheaper to buy one that was already rebuilt vs. having someone locally. The purchase was from an ABB member, and the rebuild was done by Auto Internaional in Phoenix - yep, I had FedEx ship it across the county. It shifts great, no issues

• Current registration and insured; garage kept
• Michelin tires are in pretty good shape
• Alternator and battery are less than 1-year.
• New front brake calipers, caliper clips, all brake hoses replaced, and complete brake service.
• Alloy Wheels
• Recent clutch assembly
• Motronic fuel injection
• The top is in good condition, the rear window has scratches and the visibility is tolerable. It will come with a boot for when the top is down.
• Original carpet. The carpet in the trunk is in great shape.
• The seats are original and need new covers and padding
• The deck lid does have a crack
• The dash has the typical cracks
• The door panels look great, no issues.
• Recent oil change
• No spotting of any fluids in the garage
• The clear coat is coming off and is most prominent on the hood and truck lid. The body is straight...a few door dings, nothing serious.
• Here is a link for several photos. Let me know if you would like to see something specific. Flickr: arborking's Photostream

This Alfa has been my first hobby car. It took a while for me to realize it is not an investment, but a
hobby. I will never capture all the money in the sell, but the time in it was well worth it.

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put a new set of Firestone Firehawk GTs - 195/60R last week. They had a decent deal and couldnt pass it up. These are the wider tires vs. the original stance.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
there is a flickr photostream link on there...I tried cutting and pasting the image links, but they didnt show.

Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no reason to think it wouldnt make it...most of my trips are around 60-70 miles and I havent had any issues.

The spare tire area has a few small rust spots. I also think there is one that is visible behind the rear bumper. I will take a few pictures and send to you...I have not had luck posting pics...will you pm me your email.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am out of town until Friday. I can take more when I get home. Are there certain areas you would like to see?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts