Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for 90/94 "Motronic Crank Pulley" with simple belt WO AR.

I am converting my 1974 AR Spider 105 from Solex carbs to EFI, and I need this part to use as phonic wheel.

I have address in the USA to receive this part and payment by paypall.

See picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
crank pully for s4 spider

I'm looking for 90/94 "Motronic Crank Pulley" with simple belt WO AR.

I am converting my 1974 AR Spider 105 from Solex carbs to EFI, and I need this part to use as phonic wheel.

I have address in the USA to receive this part and payment by paypall.

See picture.
i have this pully off a1991 spider veloce if your interested please email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Was your engine originally SPICA injected? If so you will probably have to grind off the flange on the front cover which covers the SPICA belt. You may want to double check that the pulley your looking for will fit.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Hey, that looks like my garage. :)

Since I'm pretty sure I took that picture, you should probably know that only the 1990 US Spider has that exact pulley. All 1991-1994 cars have a pulley with the crank sensor, one V-belt notch, and the serpentine drive for A/C and power steering as shown in post #2.

The 1990 pulley is extremely rare. I had to buy a parts car to get mine. It's currently in my Berlina and isn't going anywhere. If you only care about the alternator and water pump the 1991-1994 model will work fine, however.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, that looks like my garage. :).
Thank you very much for your pictures! are helping me a lot!

Since I'm pretty sure I took that picture, you should probably know that only the 1990 US Spider has that exact pulley. All 1991-1994 cars have a pulley with the crank sensor, one V-belt notch, and the serpentine drive for A/C and power steering as shown in post #2.
My idea is to cut out the V-belt using a mechanical lathe. After work I put the pictures.

The 1990 pulley is extremely rare. I had to buy a parts car to get mine. It's currently in my Berlina and isn't going anywhere. If you only care about the alternator and water pump the 1991-1994 model will work fine, however.
Here in Brazil we have various models of the Fiat, the oldest has trigged pulley interestingly are equal Alfa Romeo, but with V-Belt.
I want to have in my hand a AR to compare the position of the teeth.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Bad deal...

Bad deal, It was repaired ... Do not tell me about it before selling. Bad boy! Bad boy!

The service was poorly done.

It will go to the trash because it is not a reliable piece for use.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts