Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to list my 1989 Spider Quadrifoglio with 25,500 original miles and the original hardtop on BAT. The photo shoot is this evening, and the sale should be soon. I have owned the car for a little over a year and lave our a lot of love into it to bring it up to a high level. All mechanical work was done by Shade Tree Enginetrics in Nevada Texas. Since I purchased the car I have done the following;

New center exhaust with tailpipe extension, new upper and lower shift boots, new 1st gear synchro with 2nd gear being polished, new clutch, new rear main seal, new transmission and motor mounts, new brake master and slave cylinders with new hose, new oil pan gaskets, new Koni Red shocks, new Goodyear Eagle VR tires mounted on Rota RB wheels, new Robins convertible top with padded quarters and Hartz stayfast cloth, new main door seals left and right, new Kenwood stereo head with JL speakers, new Coco Mats, new Nardi classic mahogany steering wheel, mahogany shift knob. Plus lots of other minor tweaks.

The car is very nice inside and out and will be sold with reserve of 17k. Hoping for 20k or more. I would consider a private sale so it goes to a true Alfista. So if you’re interested send me a PM. I’m selling to try and get a GTV. More photos available.

Doug
[email protected]
214-298-9215

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because of delays in getting it listed I think I’m going to put the BAT sale off until spring. We’re really getting out of the convertible “season” at this point. I’ll still keep it listed for sale here, as I have had a few interested people, and if I still own it in March or April I’ll go forward with the listing. In the mean time I’m having fun with it, and taking it to some car shows.

Doug

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Since BAT has been put off until spring I’ll be a little more flexible on price. If you’re interested send me a PM or give me a call and we’ll see if we can work something out. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer S3. Thank you.

Doug
[email protected]
214-298-9215 (cell)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts