Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Selling my Spider project. Unfortunately, I am unable to continue this restoration refurbishment project.
Car is located on San Diego County (Carlsbad) and will need to be towed or hauled away. Car is a clean titled, no rust, solid west coast car, previously running car with that I purchased running but had a blown head gasket. Body has nose damage and a small dent behind the drivers door quarter panel. Instead of just repairing the head gasket, I purchased a low mileage (40k) S4 engine and mated it to the transmission with new clutch (ready for installation), new mounts, new AC compressor, new water pump & hoses, new belts, etc and restored the engine bay (stripped and painted with correct Alfa coded paint. I have refurbished all the usable parts and purchased a few thousand dollars worth of new parts for the car (Front nose piece, replacement hood, new exhaust system including Cat, Aluminum radiator, Brake Booster, Slave Cylinder, Cross drilled front brake rotors, Front yellow sport springs, Electric radiator fan, Pair of Veloce Beige seats, Set of new Panasport rims, and many miscellaneous parts).

All in all, I have approximately a total of $12k invested into this project.

I am accepting any serious offers and welcome PM messages to answer any questions you may have.
alfa1.jpg
alfa2.jpg
alfa1.jpg
alfa2.jpg
alfa1.jpg
alfa2.jpg
alfa3.jpg
alfa4.jpg
alfa5.jpg
alfa6.jpg
alfa7.jpg
alfa8.jpg