Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1989 Milano Verde Platinum (Rare). has been sitting for a while and of course has lots on under body rust, car from PA. Has complete Verde Platinum Lower body Cladding with good accordion covers at the bumpers, is missing the jack point covers (4). Have 4- BEZONI 15” Phone Dial Wheels, and 4-14” Phone Dial Wheels. (3-Bezoni, 1-Speedline). Rear Tail Lights and Red Center Bar. $150.00. 3 pcs. Rear Lip Spoiler. $120.00
Car has disconnected ABS, no engine or transmission/rear end or DeDion. Has front spindles, lower & upper control arms. No gas tank. Front windshield is cracked. No Seats, Has Door cards, carpet and dash with gauges. Doors (some door dings) all have glass and regulators and door cards if bought together.
I would really like to sell whole shell but will entertain parting out if not.
The car has some good pieces that some of you may be interested in. Please contact me for items you're looking for.
Car is in Statesville, NC.
Car whole with parts included $1300
Leather steering wheel $175
Instrument cluster $175
DOOR CARDS $99.00 each shipped
Doors $280 ea.
Booster unit $215.00 fits BMW 2002Tii also
Complete ABS system (non working) $100
Shipping is Extra.
We ask that you please examine the photos prior to purchasing and if you have any questions please contact us.
*More Pictures Available upon request*

Attachments

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Hi,
Looking for the drivers side mirror, must be in good shape.

Let me know.

Thank you,
Anthony

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Hi,
Looking for the drivers side mirror, must be in good shape.

Let me know.

Thank you,
Anthony

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.