Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
118,000 mile two owner Milano Gold that has been my almost daily driver since 2003. I'll post interior pictures tomorrow and some underside pictures Monday.

Everything works as it should electrically and mechanically. The interior is in good shape, no cracks in the dash or sagging headliner. I had the driver seat restuffed last fall, the back seat is faded on top but not split.

I've put the stock wheels back on so disregard the Verde wheels in these two pictures.

It has a Stebro exhaust with an IAP front exhaust with freeflow cat. I also have a Stebro front exhaust that can be purchased separately. Other non stock parts include braided stainless brake hoses, Performatek caster rod adapter kit, Bilstein shocks, Red Centerline springs. The clutch has a carbon fiber/Kevlar disk that I really like.

The stock wheels have old P6's and a Michelin MXV on them. They will need to be replaced but they got me from San Diego to Portland when I bought it.

The clearcoat has left the roof and is in the process of leaving the hood. I'd like $2,000 for it as is.

The power steering rack has a sporadic leak on the left side and I have a remanufactured ZF rack I'd be happy to put in for the right price. I also have other goodies like larger sway bars, cross drilled rear rotors, limited slip differential, S-cams, and a re-worked ecm that can be added for more $ as well.

All the white Milanos I'd seen prior to buying this car were automatics and this one's a five speed so I like to think it's "special."

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The car has a Verde radiator, the A/C will blow cold if I add some R12, the heater valve is new, the rear calipers were replaced recently, the rear brake pads were replaced last fall, the ARC is fairly reliable but could have the update mentioned here on the bb.

All the door handle gaskets are in good shape, when I replaced the ignition lock, I bought the complete set so one key works in the doors, ignition, and gas cap.

The car was sold new in Florida and moved to San Diego with it's first owner so it isn't rusty even in the normal front of the rear wheel well spot.

I'm sure I'll think of more later...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what I'm aiming for. I have a quote for painting the hood and roof and a spare ZF reman steering rack lying around so if someone doesn't pull the trigger quickly it will turn into a very nice driver with a higher price.

·
Premium Member
1984 GTV6, 1973 Berlina, 1987 Milano
1,715 Posts
Oooo, tempting. My Verde was one of my favorite driving, if not looking cars. Hmmm....

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Underside

New clutch slave, non-leaking brake calipers (both the same vintage the left one was unfinished and now has patina) also note the transaxle is not sagging - good rear mount, recent side mounts, rear, front, and center flex disks.

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Value bump

I'll recharge the a/c and include the zf rack (installation extra). Price still 2k. Timing belt and water pump done less than 15,000 miles ago, new double fuel pump relay last summer, and new spark module last fall.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Records

I have a few records from the prior owner and eight years of receipts during my ownership.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the plug John! Ace, I sent you a pm and will take pictures of whatever you'd like to see.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sold!

I raised the price on this car and posted it in ebay classifieds last weekend. Recieved a deposit on Wednesday, put the power steering rack in yesterday and adjusted the valves last night. The new owner rode the train down from Seattle this morning and drove the car home this afternoon!

·
Premium Member
1984 GTV6, 1973 Berlina, 1987 Milano
1,715 Posts
Congrats, looked like a great deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts