Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 1989 Alfa Romeo Milano Gold. It is a 5-speed with the 2.5 V6. For a 1989 Alfa Romeo that was driven, it is in pretty good condition. It needs a little body work to repair some very small dents and dings and a little rust. For somebody looking to get a car like this to restore, it is very solid. I am not sure how much one of these is worth since it needs a little body work. I was thinking maybe $4500 but I will consider any offer.

It is located in Western Pennsylvania.

Here are detailed pictures:
1989 Alfa Romeo Milano Photos by Marlin_Plummer | Photobucket

I also posted a video of me driving the car:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did a little research on the price and it seems my $4500 estimate is too high. I am willing to sell this car for what ever it is worth so all offers will be considered.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Yep, a 2.5 Gold Edition that needs body work should be around $2500 or less if everything else works. But it does seems pretty clean though.

·
2015 Chevy (Holden) SS, 1989 Milano (Shankle Sport), 1991 164S
17,388 Posts
Sure this is an 89? It doesn't have the Verde rear spoiler on the trunk lid that our 89 Gold came with. Also has different front seats than ours. I'm guessing an 88 Gold?

Although, except for that spoiler and the different seats, there are probably no other significant differences.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I still have the car, Scott. It is in Western PA, 1.5 hrs south of Pittsburgh. You are welcome to come and look at it and take it for a drive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts