Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for a 1988 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate? Are all the cars wired for power windows? I found some wires in the door that weren't connected to anything. Another question, these cars don't happen to have a light on the bottom of the door (projecting to the ground)? I'm fairly certain this is a PO addition as it's not connected to anything nor do I see where it was previously connected.

Last question, how are the power mirrors supposed to work? Currently when I try to adjust the mirror, both move (or try to move). Is there a switch to adjust only the left/right?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
16,366 Posts
Are all the cars wired for power windows?
I do not know for sure but it wouldn't surprise me if that were true. It would eliminate the need to have different wire harnesses on the assembly line.

... these cars don't happen to have a light on the bottom of the door (projecting to the ground)?
Nope.

how are the power mirrors supposed to work? Currently when I try to adjust the mirror, both move (or try to move). Is there a switch to adjust only the left/right?
Yes, right at the very base of the adjustment joy stick. Rotate it to switch between left or right mirror.

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
I have a .PDF copy of a wiring diagram for a 1988 Spider that papajam produced that I can email to you. Send me a private message (PM) with your email address and I will forward you a copy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Could I get a copy of the 88 wiring diagram please. I tried PM but apparently don't have enough posts to use it. My wife picked up the 88 Spider at an estate sale recently, came with 2 engines, both out of car and I'm trying to put everything back together. Have one engine in but there are a few mystery wires I'm trying to figure out.
Thanks

jww233
gmail.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts