Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1988 Milano Verde
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It will be available from april-may, it's grey metallic, equipped with restored 17 Zender Sienas, CSC exhaust, complete rebuilt engine, Recaro interior in really good shape, full options, lot of work done on it. The engine has like 5000-6000 km since complete rebuild. The car itself only 149000 km or less than 93000 miles. Not mint, 33 years old right, but really impressive condition and reliable. Nothing to do on it mechanically.
Complete new brakes (hydraulic, discs, pads, hoses, etc), complete new clutch (hydraulic, disc,flywheel etc, etc), new transmission, complete new prestone and cooler system. New Pirelli PZero tires on it. Rebuilt electric windows, rebuilt electric side mirrors, etc.
Parts coming essentially from Centerline Alfa including the all brass belt tensioner.
Not winter driven. Historic known of the vehicle. Stored for the season and will be released somewhere between April and May.
Based in Québec City, QC, Canada. Open to sell it worldwide but not assuming transport..!

Please contact me or respond if only interested. I could give extra pictures if needed, of course. The Zenders are something really hard to find too.

Asking $20000 (USD)

If not sold then, I will announce it on bringatrailer and on shift gate when released from the storage...

Thank you,

Tristan

Attachments

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Go to Classified, Alfa Romeo Cars for Sale and Wanted, click on "Start Discussion" off to the far right, Select "For Sale" on the Prefix, add a title, then go and add the description and your pictures.

·
Premium Member
16,689 Posts
Actually, to me, it looks like the tire diameter is smaller than stock. Maybe stock wheel diameter but lower profile tires with smaller diameter, and the car suspension has maybe been adjusted up to compensate, for restoring road clearance?

And, stylistically speaking, I don't think those wheels look right on a Milano. Too busy?

Reactions: gordonnelson

·
Registered
1988 Milano Verde
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In fact, I didn't start this thread speaking of the wheels choice on it... If someone prefers the stock wheels, I can include it and keep apart those rare Zenders. It's really nice on it in real and also feats well on a SZ, and on a 916 type Gtv/Spider

·
Premium Member
16,689 Posts
Nothing wrong with the wheels themselves. I like them but it just appeared to me that they were a little busy for a Milano. No offense intended, just what struck me right off.

What size are the wheels, and what size are those tires?

BTW, took a cruise up through the Great Lakes starting from Quebec City several years ago. Our first time there, and we just loved the city. Great fun. Would like to return someday.

Reactions: gordonnelson

·
Registered
407 Posts
Can't wait to see the car on BaT, hope it brings what the seller is asking which would indicate an uptick in Milano prices.

·
Registered
1988 Milano Verde
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I shall release it in April or something. Winter is ending..! The new auction website dedicated to exotics and specific cars between USA and Canada approached me to announce my Milano on it this springs summer... Shiftgate.com will try it with BaT if not finally sold before ! I am going to plan a professional photoshooting

·
Registered
23 Posts
I already have a mint condition Milano Verde with 15,403 miles from new, one previous owner. If I were in a market for another I’d definitely snap this one up. Good ones are extremely hard to find! GLWS

·
Premium Member
16,689 Posts
"I already have a mint condition Milano Verde with 15,403 miles from new"

Lol, they are more fun when they are driven.

Reactions: RoryJ

·
Registered
1988 Milano Verde
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I already have a mint condition Milano Verde with 15,403 miles from new, one previous owner. If I were in a market for another I’d definitely snap this one up. Good ones are extremely hard to find! GLWS
Thanks dude for your kind words.

Tristan

·
Registered
1988 Milano Verde
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a serious buyer based in California. Is it complicated importing a Milano Verde which has been first delivered to Canada ? The Milano was only reserved to USA and Canada. I mean, Canadian and American ones should respect the same rules and gas emissions or something. What would need the buyer to check how to register it in California ? I guess a copy of the Quebec registration document (title), the Carfax report ? Thank you for your help ! If also you have the name of a reliable and not too expensive transporter to make a quote between Québec, Canada and L.A, it would be appreciated. Thank you !

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a serious buyer based in California. Is it complicated importing a Milano Verde which has been first delivered to Canada ? The Milano was only reserved to USA and Canada. I mean, Canadian and American ones should respect the same rules and gas emissions or something. What would need the buyer to check how to register it in California ? I guess a copy of the Quebec registration document (title), the Carfax report ? Thank you for your help ! If also you have the name of a reliable and not too expensive transporter to make a quote between Québec, Canada and L.A, it would be appreciated. Thank you !
I don't know anything about importing cars but I'm following this company BMW & Porsche Service, Repair & Performance Seattle | G2 Motorsports on instagram. They are in Seattle and import cars from Japan, Canada and Europe. A few months ago they imported an Alfa 147 GTA (that is under 25 years old rule) from Canada. God knows how they did it. You could reach out to the owner and see if he'll help you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts