Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my storage and have to sell my '88 Verde (located in Orange County, CA)

First the bad.. the car is Not currently registered and has not passed smog (since Feb 2018), also has a small rust spot on the bottom of the rear trunk (picture), the door panels are warped, the front Recaro seats are fairly clean and the rears had old upholstery but no tears.

The car currently has a Sperry Stage 3 heads and 164 S high compression pistons, CSC headers with a Stebro stainless steel exhaust, it has a Platinum LSD transaxle that shifts fine as long as you don't rush it, it has an aluminum cooling radiator, power steering fluid cooling radiator, 25mm front torsion bars, Shankle rear springs, low mileage Koni adjustable yellow shocks, drilled and vented front disc rotors, Carello (or Hella..?) halogen headlamps bought new in Europe with 3M stone protection.

Extra spares: Stock 3.0 engine with freshly rebuilt heads ($1k..), three Verde LSD transaxles, complete set of phone dial wheels (5), extra AFM with filter housing

I may be adding more spares that I may have forgotten about.

I was planning to swap the engine, provide a coat of paint before offering the car for sale but a lower back fusion prevents me from doing much physical labor, aging sucks…

Please send me an email if you have any questions, g_deprevoisin (@) jpus.com

or text at 714-393-4173 thank you.

Regards,

Gilles

PS: I am trying to figure out how to post the pictures..

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the delay, here are the pictures..
I was planning to sell the car with the extra engine and spare parts (as a package) for $3,000 or better offer.
But open to suggestions, (sell the car / engine and spares separately) but sorry I could not part off the car :-(

PS: Please note that the 2020 sticker was only used to move car it was removed afterwards

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car is Sold
Thank you for the interest, I am very happy to know that the car went to a good home as the new owner already have a 2.5 Alfetta so he knows what to expect, and with the extra engine and spares he is planning to build two nice Alfas. I believe that he will be driving the Milano to Seattle after a short stint to San Diego, thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts