·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My car is now for sale with auction on Shiftgate:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Go see the photos and everything :) and good bid if you wish ;)

Regards,

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Why are you selling such a beautiful car?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I drove one of these for 100K miles. You guessed it, I wish I had kept it.
I've looked at a number of these through the years and I got to say this is the one I would want if I was a bit younger and had the room.
The new owner will be really happy with it. Look like that it has been well taken care of. I never heard of this auction house. I hope you get a good price for it. I'd love the know why you didn't go with BAT. I've always had a good out come with them.
I'll be putting a 1975 Fiat 124 on there in a few months.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I drove one of these for 100K miles. You guessed it, I wish I had kept it.
I've looked at a number of these through the years and I got to say this is the one I would want if I was a bit younger and had the room.
The new owner will be really happy with it. Look like that it has been well taken care of. I never heard of this auction house. I hope you get a good price for it. I'd love the know why you didn't go with BAT. I've always had a good out come with them.
I'll be putting a 1975 Fiat 124 on there in a few months.
I plan to put it on BAT if it doesn't work on ShiftGate. They are new and I want to give them the chance to have the first alfa milano sold on their platform.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I understand that you want to be a "sport" here and give these new guys a
shot, but I would not do that as there is money involved here.
Unless I had an unlimited bank account...;)
Or a really high reserve...

Reactions: GTA ALFA

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Who is ShiftGate?

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Hi. I assume the car is in Canada. It will be interesting to see how the US prospective buyers will react with the ground borders being closed and other limitations caused by the pandemic.
I'm sure your car will do well. Good luck.
James

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who is ShiftGate?
Same like BAT or Cars & bids !

Hi. I assume the car is in Canada. It will be interesting to see how the US prospective buyers will react with the ground borders being closed and other limitations caused by the pandemic.
I'm sure your car will do well. Good luck.
James
It is sure that the new rules at the moment are a bit complicated but customs will reopen and I can keep the car if a buyer is interested. I have a heated garage at 18 degrees celsius and humidity control!

·
Registered
185 Posts
"Ground borders" have been open to fully vaccinated U.S. citizens entering Canada since August 9. You just need to upload your vaccination records to an app called ArriveCAN and get a negative COVID PCR test within 72 hours of crossing the border. I bought a car out of Calgary, Alberta (a 1974 BMW 2002tii to pair with my '73 Giulia Super) in late August and had no problem. Canadians are super happy to see Americans again since a good chunk of their economy is based on tourism. The fact that they only allow in fully vaccinated U.S. citizens makes the U.S. customs lines nonexistent when you are bringing back a vehicle. I think they were so lonely that they didn't even charge me the 2.5% customs duty (I crossed back into the U.S. on highway 95 in Idaho). They just looked at the car, filled out and stamped the needed document (form 7501) so I could title/register the car, and let me go on my way.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Gorgeous, it shines up nicely. I should buy it to keep company with my Automatic Gold. No ABS is a huge plus. Good luck and be patient.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts