Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my 164 Celebrity race poster that I got with the S that I bought in Texas. To the right you will see my 1977 Star wars calender and the days are the same as this year.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
And the video to match.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7vyqhu5q34"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7vyqhu5q34" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

In dutch though........

Arjen

164 TD and Q4

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Nice! Turns into a bit of a demolition derby!

Look at how well they handle in the rain. Any info on if they were stock or has any modifications? I see some are sporting the B model hub caps...

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
And notice the "blacked out" foglight deletes. I would actually like to get my hands on some of those. I almost never use my fogs and hate spending the money to constantly replace them WHEN they get broken.
Charles

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
And notice the "blacked out" foglight deletes. I would actually like to get my hands on some of those. I almost never use my fogs and hate spending the money to constantly replace them WHEN they get broken.
Charles
Charles, here you go! And it's very cost-effective :)

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
But Alfa had a much more elegant solution than 100 mph tape. ;)
Charles

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Hey thanks, I actually did go eBay hunting for some, without luck. One side is a start anyway. ;)
Charles

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can also find someone parting out a 164 without fog lights and buy one that way.

I have a guy who I just sold a 164 to and he may be up for a trade?

·
Premium Member
27,161 Posts
Just get some black vinyl from something like a flimsy 3-ring binder/notebook and cut out some blank off covers and use Auto/Shoe Goo in a tube to glue them over broken remains of old fogs. I did that for a guy so he could get car through state inspection. Looks good and matches lower spoiler pretty well.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Well, the cool part is that you don't have to shell out a lot of dough for broken fogs, they are a thick glass that shatter every time they get hit with a rock. It's a bit of a money pit.
Charles

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I guess one _could_ put a bit of plexiglas or lexan in front of them to protect them from rocks. Either that or stop driving your car in 4x4 enduro runs (yeah, but it's a price I can pay).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts