Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I'm having to sell my Milan because there is a baby on the way and my wife wants me to get something with some more room ie wagon.

The good:
Brand new clutch
ABS pump, sensor, and accumulator are all new and work great
Shift linkage is the solid bar and lever from a gtv6 so very solid shifts
Trans is from a GTV6 with better gear ratios for all around driving
Verde trim pieces
Interior is in good shape
Ansa full exhaust sounds awesome
Custom Led fog lights
Euro grill
[edit]
I also replaced the dedion bushing with the spherical ball joint.
All the rubber hoses in the engine compartment were replaced with silicon hoses.

The bad:
Rust on passenger side wheel well - I have a replacement body panel
Speedometer sender needs replacement.
The blower fan for the AC needs some work, i've seen some posts on how to fix this but I haven't tried.

This car is great I was daily driving it and almost all highway miles. I'm sad to have to sell but I won't have room for it.
I'm asking $980, pics to follow.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
How many miles on the odometer? Does the drive shaft make a knocking sound occasionally? I own a milano, and i have a friend who may be interested in buying one. Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just took the pic of the odometer with 134266 miles on it. Nope the driveshaft doesn't make any noises.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi is car still available and if so what part of jersey ...i'm in south jersey thanks .sandro

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes it is. The car is in Yardley PA right across the scudderfalls bridge.

Hi is car still available and if so what part of jersey ...i'm in south jersey thanks .sandro

·
Registered
403 Posts
Did this car ever sell? I've been checking this thread periodically for the last couple months hoping someone would buy this Milano so that I'm not tempted to do so myself. But if it's still available...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sale

Hello, I was wondering the same thing, is this car gone? I'm looking for a decent Milano to replace my 33.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Car is still for sale, it is being kept in Yardley PA. Which is right next door to Pennington

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Everyone,
Car is still for sale, if I don't hear anything this week. I will most likely put the car on ebay.
Price is negotiable.
thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You have your location as NY, I would suggest driving it back and save the $$.
I could drive it to my house in north Jersey for you to pick up there.
I don't have a price in mind except that I would take a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
777 Posts
i was seriously intrested and called rick last week,but on reading closely i see you have the old type linkage.the newer linkage is one of the greatest improvements in the alfetta line.i'll call rick this week with an offer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts