Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Bring a trailer, ran when parked*

Located a half hour north of Atlanta, Georgia.

Asking $1000 or better offer

For sale is my '87 Milano Platinum. Used as a daily driver until a half cup of chocolate milkshake appeared when doing an oil change, so I immediately parked it to avoid doing damage.

Clean Georgia title in my name, 131k miles on the clock, 5 speed. Has a brand new water pump and timing belt. Clutch is good shape, only rust is in the rear wheel arches. The intake boot on it currently has a tear, hence the red piece, but I have another one in good shape that I will include.

At some point in its life, the interior was swapped for a lower trim spec, don't know why.

Was planning on turning it into a Chumpcar, but college made sure that's not going to happen (another Alfa will be my first purchase when I'm done with this four year waste of time and money). I really wish I could keep it, but I can't put the time into it and I'm getting a lot of gripe for taking up a garage spot.

Send me a private message if you're interested.
Thanks

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.