1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-1987 Milano Gold
-Black
-Paint is fair, except on the hood, which is poor
-interior is decent, not great but not dirty or ripped or broken parts.
-runs very well, it has been my daily driver for about 40k miles
-Non stock parts: 27mm torsion bars, Performatek springs and poly bushings. Koni sport shocks, and an aftermarket front swaybar (Shankle I think), Ansa cat back exhaust (both center and rear section).
-Fairly new BFG G-force sport tires on 15 inch wineglass wheels, and stock milano gold wheels with mostly worn out kumho all seasons.
-Recent (about 20k miles ago) carbotech brake pads, stainless lines, brembo rotors, new proportioning valve, rebuilt calipers.
-132k miles, timing belt due at 142k.
-complete silicon vacuum hose kit
-recently rebuilt shifter linkage
-Brand new factory radiator

Problems:
-Transmission input shaft seal is leaking badly
-high beams dont work
-HVAC completely non functional (I think all it needs for the heater and blower to work is to fabricate a new mounting plate for the blower motor)
-radio doesnt work
(other problems I mentioned previously are fixed)
Other than that its pretty nice to drive.

Extra Parts:
-164 3.0 longblock (225k miles, but I was told by the previous owner that it ran fine when he sold it to pick and pull).
-brand new drivers side window regulator.
-lower front control arm bushings
-many other things, bumper, misc other parts, but nothing that exciting.

Edit: $800 or make an offer. Other than the engine and spare window regulator, most parts included depending on the price.

I would also consider a trade for a mercedes of the w124 or w126 variety (Id only be interested in a 300se or 300sd w126, or any w124).

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale. I will get more pictures Sunday hopefully, but my college and work schedule allows for very little time at home with the appropriate light for taking decent pictures. If anyone is interested make an offer, or come look at it if you want. I have parked it because one of the fuel lines is leaking and I dont have time to fix it right now, but I have the parts and I will fix it if someone is interested in buying it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks like an honest car. Could be a good daily driver with a bit of work.

Too bad I have no parking space.

Good luck with the sale!

Derek

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well there hasn't been any interest yet, so who knows. Its fine as a daily driver as it is, I bought some fuel line and im going to fix it this weekend and start driving it to school again. Still for sale though.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fuel leak is fixed, still for sale. Id also trade for a diesel w123 mercedes in similar condition (thats what i intend to buy to replace the Milano if it sells).

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would there be more interest in parting it out than trying to sell it as a driver? If thats the case it wouldn't be until summer though, because I still need to drive it until then.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The input shaft seal on the transmission has started leaking badly, and I dont really have time to fix it. Would anyone be interested in just making an offer? I know the best thing to do would be to pull the good parts off and sell it to pick and pull, but it really still runs and drives great, just needs a few things fixed that I either cant do, cant afford, or dont have time to do. I would rather have someone enjoy it rather than scrapping it.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
$150!
That's a steal for a 164 engine!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts