Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:cool:ad states "The biggest mods on this car is the radio" and "The car is a great deal as Im selling some toys I dont use"

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
108 Posts
This greasy hair loser is back. Guys beware from this coward, he never pays on a winning transaction, he only promise you that the check is in the mail. Big A--hole, and claims himself garage doctor my A--.
His ebay screen name is moby242.
Again guys beware beware from this liar!!!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Wow, you must be rich! Can you get me in the front of the line for all those Charlotte night spots? :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Apparently car is not "awesome" enough. Apparently yeah no one wanted it bad enough.
Made it past half the "buy it now" price, but failed to meet reserve. Quite sad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, I came across a sale for a 1987 Alfa Romeo Milano Verde from this "moby242", and after doing some research found this thread. Should I totally stay clear from this sale, or what? Here's a link to the ebay page> HERE

ALSO: What do you guys think about the model in general as a first car?

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
The guy is a grease-ball, but I think the car is probably quite sound. Must have had a lot of money spend on it in the past. Just have the car checked out by a good ALFA mechanic if possible before handing money over.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Alright thank you. I think I can arrange for an independent inspection of the vehicle but, even if everything checks out, I'm not located close enough to test the vehicle. Would you still advise me purchasing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts