Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to sell my Alfa Romeo Milanoe/75. I wanted to build an Alfa Romeo DTM car, so I looked for 2 years for a suitable car to start with. I found this car in Santa Cruz that had low miles and no rust. This build took me 2+ years and everything was gone through and it has thousands of hours of work into it. The car was repainted 2 years ago but it has been used on tracks so it is not perfect.

The chassis has 113,295 mile on it and everything below has 3500 mile on it.

Engine, 1995 Alfa Romeo 164S 3L motor with Cat cams.
Injection, modified Bosch L-jet with larger injectors and larger BMW air flow meter.
Exhaust, headers with custom side exit exhaust.
Transmission, 5 speed transaxle with locking differential with 4:10 final ratio.
Chassis, fully stripped interior with a full cage with gusseting made out of 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" tubing .095 dom steel tubing.
Brakes, stock Alfa Brembo calipers with cross drilled rotors with stainless steel brake lines and brake proportioning valve. Ferodo brake pads and complete brake cooling ducks front and rear.
Suspension, full RSR coilover suspension setup with polyurethane and ball bearing bushings.
Safety, Spreco seats and harnesses. Cage mounted fire extinguisher. ATL Fuel cell.
Wheels, ESM 15X8
Tires, 245/45/15 Pirelli P7 Corsa Classic.

This is the best sounding car I have ever owned and its an absolute blast to drive and it works amazing on track.

It sounds absolutely amazing and it's street legal and currently registe

$20,000 or best offer

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
Wow, nice! Do you have any video from the track?

Also, that stress bar between the shocks - is it tied into the fire wall? It's extremely thick, so not that it would really matter, but the load paths are *interesting*

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you it was a lot of work. Here is a video from Sonoma Raceway,

We did extra bracing on both shock towers and the front suspension mounting points and we also did seem welding in the engine bay and repainted the engine bay.

The strut bar is connected at 3 points, both shock towers and to the firewall.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Brilliant build , great video , next track meet , we would like to hear the better symphony, stick an audio sound with a go pro, near and above exhaust tip . lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts