Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a low mileage 1986 though 1990 RED spider Veloce with a black interior. I'll pay well above market for a well above average car (I might also consider a graduate of the same years and colors if it has 5 star wheels and air conditioning). Please reach me through this forum or at (406) 449-7104.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Interested?

My 86 Alfa Spider is for sale. Too many projects!

It's a survivor, original paint, no rust, no collision damage. I'm only the second owner. 58k original miles. Really nice car cosmetically & mechanically. It performed beautifully on a 600 mile road trip last summer, so no doubt you could fly to Denver and drive it back to Montana.

It's a Graduate model, though no graduate badges remain. Roll up windows are in my opinion more reliable long term.

It does have the 5 star wheels. If you want to add A/C I can provide you with some of the necessary interior panels and a compressor.

Really clean. New correct windshield, new Stebro stainless exhaust, and new Robbins cloth top.

I doubt you'll find a better maintained, unmodified car - and we're in your neighborhood (well, almost). :D

Here are pictures. I'll call you later. Thanks - Dickson

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dickson,

If you get a chance, please check your Private Messages (I sent you one). If you and Jagtype don't reach a deal, I may be interested in your spider.

Thanks!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Eric - I replied to your PM this morning. Sorry if for some reason it did not go through.

Call me to discuss the car. 303-672-6767. Thanks - Dickson

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dickson, I'm going to wait and see what offers I get on a Veloce. I've just got to put too much money into your Graduate to get the car I really want. Thanks. Looks like a nice car.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Dickson, just wondering, whats up with the vents on the dash top? Is it the picture, or are they deleted or capped somehow? Also, your car looks pretty well maintained- what investment in it is needed that the other buyer is talking about? Also what price are you looking for?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Antony - The dash defrost vents are stock. They are just closed and reflecting sunlight in the picture.

The other interested party really wants a Veloce - specifically with AC and Veloce style seats. Those were the investment he'd have to make in the car to get it exactly like he wants it.

Give me a call if you want to discuss details, price, etc. It's a well maintained, low mileage unmolested '86, so it's rightfully more expensive than a car that's rusty or unoriginal, repaired, or modified.

Thanks for the interest! Dickson 303-672-6767

·
Registered
700 Posts
When you login and go to Alfa BB forums, look to the middle right of the page. You should see a dark gray box saying "Welcome ajagtype" and "private messages" in it...Click there to see your private messages.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts