Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
I sent a message to the owner about the title.

Will see if he responses about it.

A lot of times listing are not correct because the lister miss checking a box.

Reactions: autobroker

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
It does look noce for the amount of milage.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Craigslist

I'm mostly impressed the odometer still works at that milage. My odometer stopped working over a decade ago at 137k miles. It's the sort of thing that would be a pain to fix and doesn't really impact operation.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Owner responded back. Salvaged title due to flood.

·
Administrator
14,473 Posts
Alfa had obviously given up even trying to make the engine look good ... hoses everywhere

Pete

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Funny world, the dealer address on that Monroney is right next to our office. So then I did a search for "Beach Imports" and came up with this:

Tustin Classic Cars

Kind of interesting in the range of imports they sold and the locations they operated, and it seems they operate to this day selling Buicks, GMC and a few other brands.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Funny world, the dealer address on that Monroney is right next to our office. So then I did a search for "Beach Imports" and came up with this:

Tustin Classic Cars

Kind of interesting in the range of imports they sold and the locations they operated, and it seems they operate to this day selling Buicks, GMC and a few other brands.
I've been buying wholesale from Tustin Buick/GMC/Nissan since 2002. Small world!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts