Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale one 1986 Spider Veloce great condition New tires, Top asking $6800.00 call or email any questions thanks for looking 352-263-3817 do not have any records i am the 4th owner i have replaced flywheel sensors fuel tank and fuel pump, the car sat for 6 years before i bought it, runs great, has rinkle in noseneeds minor items if you want a show car, for daily use its good to go i drive it to orlando 2 times a year 60 miles each way no problems. will post pics in next day or two. you can search craigslist for tampa area, hernando county there are more pics there (having computor problems) thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it shows 95778, I bought it with 94500 the odometer stopped working about a year ago just haven't had time to r&r dash cluster to fix. car has only been driven 2 times to Orlando for car show 60 miles each way since odometer stopped, so it probabally has about 96000

·
Registered
29 Posts
More Pics?

Can you please post some pics of the interior and dashboard?

Also, what are the good and bad points about the car? Have you done any work on it / what work needs to be done?

Do you have any history or record of maintenance / work done? I'm interested in finding a daily driver.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts