1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello community, I'm selling my Alfa, see posting here on ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202436218093

Brief summary:

This car rides very well, perfect for weekend getaways or even everyday use. Recent maintenance has been done on engine and transmission within the past 2 years. Clutch was replaced within last 15k miles. Have mechanic receipts for all work. Car has been serviced by Giuseppe Lore, owner of Alfa Import Center (formerly in Astoria, Queens recently relocated to Port Washington, Long Island).

Issues with car are purely cosmetic, including rust on front and side fender, dent in front hood, front bumper hanging low. Odometer on and off, has mostly stopped at 65k miles. Estimated by mechanic to be closer to 85k miles.

Price negotiable, serious inquiries only please!

(No shipping, car must be picked up in Brooklyn, New York)

Please reach out with any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is this the same car that's in the Ebay listing? I don't see the damage or rust spots in the attached image and the paint looks to be a different color...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is. The link had expired and ebay redirected you automatically to something that ebay thought was similar. Link updated in original post.

I've tried to renew on ebay prior to expiration to prevent the link from changing, but doesn't seem to work. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts