Alfa Romeo Forums banner
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Sorry guys, been busy for quite some time moving warehouse of toys and bought a house.
Motronic ECU on eBay for $40 starting bid.
I have the AFM and Exhaust mid section from the downpipe, header sold and rear section rotted.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Does the heater blower motor work well? If so, how much for it? Thx-

·
Registered
750 Posts
Is the curved driver side air duct in this picture intact with no cracks or pieces broken off? If so, how much for it?

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Also, do you happen to have the original 3 bolts that mount the starter?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
I took apart the heater blower, spun the fan to get some leaves out, and it now spins under power. Probably could use lube to spin faster. I do have the a/c duct. I would have to check on starter bolts, they are at my warehouse along with the duct.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
The Mad Italian,
Finally made it to the warehouse and found the curved plastic piece I think you are looking for. $10+ shipping.
I can't find the starter.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Trim piece??

Mando,
Would you happen to have an inner top trim piece from A-post to A-post? It's the piece that the rear view mirror and visors affix to above windshield.
Thx,
Greg

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
no worries Mando, even Classic Alfa has the trim on back order, and mine was, as you put it, "busted up bad".

61 - 80 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.