Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider that I am parting out. The car has been sitting for a few years, but before I started parting it out I made sure it runs. After replacing some vacuum hoses and cleaning some sensors it started right up, like an Alfa should.
Please contact me with all your parts needs. I am not parting it out to make thousands of Dollars, just want to get my money out of it and make some other people happy.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
PM Sent.............

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
A running red Spider Veloce, with what looks like a decent interior, why part it out?. We should be saving Alfas, not throwing them away.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Happen to have this plug?
I need the MALE version - on the right in the pic. It goes to the gauge harness on the spiders.

·
Registered
274 Posts
How about the top?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am looking for the the license plate light assembly. Let me know if you have one to sell and condition.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What is your price for the passenger side rear tail light assembly? I could use one to replace my broken lens. Thanks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hello, I am interested in both of the taillight assemblies. Thanks, David
alfisti (@) durbak (dot) com

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, how much for the fuel tank sending unit that inserts into the tank and indicates gas remaining. Also if seats are good, how much?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts