Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All break lights work. No hazard or turn
I have read threads on this and it always comes back as fuse.
I bought all new fuses. I have 3 15 amp fuses and rest 10s. Pic attached.
I bought a new relay for n13.
No luck.
Took to shop and they could not figure out. They said 4 wires should be coming out the turn relay. blue, white black, black and I think i am missing a white.
But
There are these push bottons for windows that work, but the hazard ones dont. Pic attached
I have no idea if i am missing a wire or if its a fuse. Or
the worker told me the blinker relay is where my red one is and not the n13 that i just replaced. Any help would be appreciated. I hear your the man JAM

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1986 Spider Veloce
229 Posts
I can’t help you directly, still figuring out my own 1986, sorry. But I will direct send you a wiring diagram for our ‘86s.

I have found them super helpful and hope you do too.

I also post a request so well said by @ghnl
These are color coded wire diagrams made by the dearly departed BB member Papajam (Jim Neill). Jim made these as a labor of love and gave freely them to Alfa owners. He always asked that they not be used for profit, sold or posted publicly. Please keep this part of his legacy alive

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'll take a look at the owners manual since you have a 86. On the 87 the relay is where the black one is.

·
Registered
201 Posts
So on the owners manual it shows this.

But it also does not show that relay your pointing to on here. Do you have a 3 or 4 point relay?

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
Its actually a five! This is a very bizarre problem.
the relay you are pointing to in the above photo looks to be a Flösser 1622425 relay....Is that the one you just put in new or the one you just removed TO renew?
That is a 4 pin relay.
Flösser 1622425.jpg

you might have meant the relay socket is 5 pinned? Then yes. They are made so to take various relays.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ur right, it is four. And it is the exact one i just bought. Talked to the airline pilot who sold me car. Said they worked last year when it was his daily driver and didnt know they stopped.
Mechanic said the grounds were good but could not follow wires. This is difficult. Any ideas?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts