Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of people watching (including myself). Buy it now is $8600. Seems like a fair price to me. Looks to be in pretty good shape. Interior is not original but looks like they did a good job. Thought I was pretty knowledgeable on these cars. I have owned 6 and currently have 4. But why this one is not being snapped up is a mystery to me. I know it would take a bunch of money to get my 81 to this level. I have rust around rear wheel arches.

Any suggestions as to why this one is not selling. Staten Island iffy place to purchase a car?

Thanks for reading

Brad

·
Registered
464 Posts
If it is as rust-free and mechanically sound as is claimed, it's a really nice deal, even with the sketchy re-paint. The ad says that the paint looks original but it's clearly not, the painted B-pillar being exhibit A. If you look at the paint around the front and rear window trim, it looks like there might be some sloppy masking. That said, it's still a good price. That interior is nice, even if the seats aren't a stock color (looks like a dark gray but could be a black that's being washed out in the photos).

Anyway, I suspect the car looks a little tired in person, but those cosmetics can be easily corrected. If I was in the position to do so, I'd grab this in a second.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts