Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
62k mile all original excellent condition GTV6. Records from late 80's. Paint is original and shines, no dents or body work, black velour seats perfect, dash perfect, mechanically excellent including trans. Original clutch works fine. Car could use new tires and ac repair. I have owned the car for 7 years. Car comes with fantastic maintenance history. This car was at the convention last year and participated in TT's. Questions [email protected] Thanks, Vin

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
beautiful car...Did the 86's have the plastic black surround between the tail lights and around the license plate?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. All of the 86's I have seen have not had the plastic trim between the rear lights.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ride height looks much better in the last photo...Has it been lowered?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Where are you located in New Jersey? I am in Nassau County, NY....

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Test drove this baby and all I can say is WOW! Car is tight and solid and truly NO RUST !!! Some people advertise a $12,500 GTV 6 and they are really $5000 cars, so I had to go and see it for myself. Vin is a gentleman and if the car was within my budget I would have snatched it up immediately. He is a straight shooter, a true Alfisti and although it probably won't be my garage, I hope that someone who will enjoy it and care for it picks it up. This is a very nice car...Period. Dino

Good luck with the sale Vin

·
Registered
333 Posts
Bump for a great car.

Its too bad you are letting it go. I remember getting a ride in it about 5 years ago when you picked up the rust bucket from my house. I have thought about this car many times since then...

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I have seen and driven this car and it is the real deal, tight and well maintained too. I would love to add this car to the collection of two Montreals, a 66 GTV and a 67 Duetto but I am short on space. If I had the room this car wouldnt have even be advertised for sale. The real good ones trade on just word of mouth.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. Appreciate the good words.
Vinny - I was in San Fran last summer and saw lots of Alfas but no GTV6s.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi,
I am reviving this post as my GTV6 is still avail. Didn't have the time over the summer to use the car or follow up on selling it. In the past few weeks I have put about 400 miles on her and she runs great. Thanks Vin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts