Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1986 gtv6 2.5

For Sale 
11K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  Saar Primo 
#1 ·
I am helping an older gentleman in Calgary AB, Canada sell his 1986 GTV6 2.5. The car was last registered in BC, it recently passed an out of province inspection for registration. To pass that inspection, the rear brakes were done, new tires, front ball joints, rear sway bar links, plus fixing a few burnt out light bulbs.

The car ins't perfect and the price reflects that.

Asking $8,000 cdn ($6200 USD).

Photos will provide the most information to potential buyers, ask specific questions if you need more information.

Thanks
Mark

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Mark, Is this a sunroof car? Is there rust in the hatch or at the base of the windshield? Looks like I see some rust on the lower leading edges of the front fender behind the air dam. Please post engine bay shots especially around the front shock towers.

#7 ·
some sunroof photos, many parts of this car are in quite good shape. Shock tower photos...from in the engine bay?
The dash has minor cracks, the owner told me that his had it changed when he first got the car and was able to get an NOS one at the time.
A few other strong points on this car, there is no rush around the windows.

Attachments

#10 ·
That interior on the parts car looks pretty well preserved. What about the seats? I spotted some rocker rust on it, I suppose there's more, right?

#22 ·
Not saying i'm right. There are a lot of misinformation out there. the 3 things i knew always to distinct 86 gtv6 was the sunroof, the 3rd brake light and that none was in black leather. Oh and that plastic license plate filler for the us market.
Then again, there are several reports that the GTV6 continued production until 89 in europe. Until today i have never seen one younger than 86.

#24 ·
See. Mine also has black leather. But i'm positive it was swapped.all the sales brochures show black velvet and tan leather. none in black leather. I don't know, misinformation on the most biased place ever. The internet.
You don't like the filler? I think it completes the rear. lol.

#25 ·
Just noticed you have the filler,haha..they are okay.. I just prefer the look of just taillights . I thought of actually swapping mine out to alfetta . My ‘86 has the velvet, which i like. My 84 has the tan leather, currently waiting for a die kit to freshen them up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.