Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have an '84 spider and luckily my mechanic actually got it working. But I thought the a/c was more of a port-of-entry thing and not actually Alfa factory installed. Any one know?

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
how bad I want it?, bad enough. looking at some photos seems to me that the dash of the AC model is a bit different from the one with out, Am I right? have you finished the installation? how does it work?
Have I finished?? LOL!! about 10 years ago!! Still working, with occasional recharge of some gas....Question now is, when do you want to start?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just remove the AC from a 1984 LHD USA car as not really required in the UK at all.
All parts available, but in the UK.

The AC was never in use so cannot say anything about it working or not, but all parts there (I think)
Compressor with bracket,
Condenser and heatexchanger
Wiring harness inside car with controls as well as wiring harness from engine bay, with relays and sensor
All removable ducting and brackets
Set of pressure hoses from inside car to front of car/compressor

Contact me if anybody interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just remove the AC from a 1984 LHD USA car as not really required in the UK at all.
All parts available, but in the UK.

The AC was never in use so cannot say anything about it working or not, but all parts there (I think)
Compressor with bracket,
Condenser and heatexchanger
Wiring harness inside car with controls as well as wiring harness from engine bay, with relays and sensor
All removable ducting and brackets
Set of pressure hoses from inside car to front of car/compressor

Contact me if anybody interested.
Hi I just read in a old thread from last year that you had a complete AC system for a Alfa spider 115 ?

Do you still have it ?

Iam located in Greece so a ship would be not a problem.

My email is cubatoni at yahoo dot com

Regards
Antonios

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, I still have the parts, but the car is in the UK and I am in Italy.
I should, be back in the UK in some weeks, but need to remove the compressor from the car.

Can I get back to you?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hi do you still have these parts? I am uk based and can collect them from you... Drop me a PM... thanks

Yes, I still have the parts, but the car is in the UK and I am in Italy.
I should, be back in the UK in some weeks, but need to remove the compressor from the car.

Can I get back to you?

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Other 6 outlets (one on the left by the light switches, two on the dashboard, and three above the radio hardly blow at all). Those are milder than a nun breaking a wind at the mass.

Any ideas and suggestions?

Thanks,

Simon
Did you ever figure this one out? My '91 also has poor air flow and I would like to fix as well.

Thanks,

Vin

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
If adding A/C to a non A/C car, in the air box under the center dash vents there is a divider that must either be installed or removed. I don't remember which way is required.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts