Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce. This Car is a Michigan Car and you wont find a cleaner example at this price. I need the money that bad! I've owned this car since 2004 & put a couple thousand miles on it and it's been garaged since 04. This car has a Pinan Farina body and every panel is solid as new. The wheel wells have 0% rust. Engine 2.0 liter fuel injection inline 4 cylinder with 65,000 miles. This car has 0% rust in the engine bay, trunk Rust free Door jams & Doors 100% Solid & Rust free. The interior has no holes in carpet and is 100% factory & like new. Supple Italian stitched Leather adjustable seats no tears.No cracks in Dash or Council, non smoker. The canvas top needs to be replaced from dry rot but the mechanics for the top are in 100% working order and rust free + it has a vinyl top cover for when its down. & protection when its down. This car needs a new battery and clutch cable work. The upgrades I did to this car is a new Starter & the original Fan broke a blade and flew into the radiator so the Radiator is replaced with new Fan, & Fan housing. I had all the engine mounts & bushings re done & trans mounts are replaced. There are only 2 scuffs on this car #1 is on the paint hidden under the front bra that was there when I bought it. and the other is a 4 inch scratch on the side of the rear bumper on the plastic. Besides that this is 100% factory car & paint with hand painted gold pin stripes from the factory one on each side. These cars give you the most bang for your buck & it handles and drives like it's on rails. The suspension is firm and precise and this car was never wrecked or hit. This car also would need new tires even though there still holding air since I stored it. But I wouldn't trust tires that sat that long when wanting this car to perform. The trunk has original jumper cables and Jack never used and the trunk is 100% solid. This car would be perfect for someone who wants it on the road next week. It needs about 1500.$ to make it road worthy and that would be toward a battery clutch work & tires. The top Is cosmetic along with the scuff & a new top will set u back around 500.00$ for this Alfa. 5 speed manual Transmission. Cars been covered & is included. ALFA FERRARI MAGNESIUM RIMS FROM FACTORY INCLUDED & NO DINGS CHIPS OR DENTS. THEY LOOK NEW. WELL I KNOW THIS CAR WILL PROBABLY BE SOLD QUICK AT THIS PRICE. AND HERE IS THE PRICE. 5900$ OBO$$$$$

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some honest photos showing how clean this car is. There is slight rust on rockers but that's it. No holes no fills 100% solid car. Every panel is 100% solid and rust free.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm selling my 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce. This Car is a Michigan Car and you wont find a cleaner example at this price. I need the money that bad! I've owned this car since 2004 & put a couple thousand miles on it and it's been garaged since 04. This car has a Pinan Farina body and every panel is solid as new. The wheel wells have 0% rust. Engine 2.0 liter fuel injection inline 4 cylinder with 65,000 miles. This car has 0% rust in the engine bay, trunk Rust free Door jams & Doors 100% Solid & Rust free. The interior has no holes in carpet and is 100% factory & like new. Supple Italian stitched Leather adjustable seats no tears.No cracks in Dash or Council, non smoker. The canvas top needs to be replaced from dry rot but the mechanics for the top are in 100% working order and rust free + it has a vinyl top cover for when its down. & protection when its down. This car needs a new battery and clutch cable work. The upgrades I did to this car is a new Starter & the original Fan broke a blade and flew into the radiator so the Radiator is replaced with new Fan, & Fan housing. I had all the engine mounts & bushings re done & trans mounts are replaced. There are only 2 scuffs on this car #1 is on the paint hidden under the front bra that was there when I bought it. and the other is a 4 inch scratch on the side of the rear bumper on the plastic. Besides that this is 100% factory car & paint with hand painted gold pin stripes from the factory one on each side. These cars give you the most bang for your buck & it handles and drives like it's on rails. The suspension is firm and precise and this car was never wrecked or hit. This car also would need new tires even though there still holding air since I stored it. But I wouldn't trust tires that sat that long when wanting this car to perform. The trunk has original jumper cables and Jack never used and the trunk is 100% solid. This car would be perfect for someone who wants it on the road next week. It needs about 1500.$ to make it road worthy and that would be toward a battery clutch work & tires. The top Is cosmetic along with the scuff & a new top will set u back around 500.00$ for this Alfa. 5 speed manual Transmission. Cars been covered & is included. ALFA FERRARI MAGNESIUM RIMS FROM FACTORY INCLUDED & NO DINGS CHIPS OR DENTS. THEY LOOK NEW. WELL I KNOW THIS CAR WILL PROBABLY BE SOLD QUICK AT THIS PRICE. AND HERE IS THE PRICE. 5900$ OBO$$$$$
Sorry about the model action figure photos I cant erase them and I'm trying

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts