Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider in excellent condition.

Original paint, no rust, no collision damage ever. I'm only the second owner. 57k original miles. Really great car cosmetically & mechanically. It performed beautifully on a 600+ mile road trip last summer and since, so no doubt you could fly to Denver and drive it back home if needed.

Originally a Graduate model, though no grad emblems remain.

Super clean. Perfect dash. New correct antenna windshield, new Stebro stainless exhaust, upgraded 5 star rims, good tires, and new Robbins cloth top. Top boot included.

I doubt you'll find a better maintained, unmodified car. All service records dating back to purchase are included. Spring is here!

In full disclosure, the small negatives: repaired front paint chips, 2-3 shallow dents needing paintless dent repair, original paint has little minor crazing & could use a pro polish.

All are either easily fixed or fairly minor when you consider the value of an original, low mileage, rust free car. I guess I should have done so, but they were so minor that they never bothered me much.

I'm only selling in order to raise money to restore my '74 Spider. $7000. Thanks - Dickson

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

Not quite understanding why no sale. I'm told it's a fair price.

Maybe I'm a little early for spring? :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Not quite understanding why no sale. I'm told it's a fair price.

Maybe I'm a little early for spring? :)
I don't think the price is far off, but if you dropped to the 6-range you'd probably get more interest. I don't think it's as much about the price as it is about the market you are selling to - I don't think there is a huge demand for 25 year old Italian convertibles...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts