Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio (1986). With Factory Hard Top. Red Exterior over Grey leather interior with red stitching, original factory hardtop and cloth top. Interior all original with red and black carpet and gray leather upholstery. Dash in excellent condition and all instruments in working order. Original radio.

Two owner car, well cared for with lots of receipts. Recent head rebuild & valve job. Recent tune up including up graded magnetic ignition ( no more failing flywheel sensors). In need of minor paint job on side (pictured below)

Runs & Drives very nicely can be driven anywhere.

Beautiful.

Front

Back

Interior

Area in need of paint job

Engine.

77,950 miles
ZARBA5410G1040529

For sale on behalf of customer. Asking price $8,000.

For details,
email [email protected]
301-724-0216

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rare hard-top, original red and black carpet, upgraded magnetic ignition and 132 HP Quad. One of a kind for sure. Why is it that dealers that list Alfas in an Alfa forum don't even bother to have the courtesy of checking the Owners Manual instead of advertising BS?

·
Registered
42 Posts
This dealer will probably paint it purple and advertise it as "exterior all original purple with red engine bay". :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's just a customer sale. We're just a small repair shop. We keep telling the client he won't be able to get that much for it but we promised we would list it on this site. We're not making any money on the sale but the car is taking up space in our garage so it's just a mutually beneficial for us to help the client. (Client does not have internet access right now). We got him to drop his price down to "$7800 obo"

I'm just a lowly office manager doing what my boss asks me to post.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I would "Armour All" the paint so it shines like the dash !!:p:D:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts