Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got in an accident today that totaled my winter/family car so I will probably need to sell the Spider to help pay for a new car that I can fit my family in and drive in the winter. My winter/family car had very low miles but was 26 years old so I'm sure I won't get enough for her to replace her. I would prefer to sell the spider as a whole but might consider parting her out.

I daily drove her all last summer. She has 6xk miles. She runs really good, shifts decently(I think the clutch may need to be adjusted a bit,) has all the original quad parts like the hard top and parade bonnet(one clip is broke on the bonnet but replacements are available.) She does have rust underneath and a bit visible on the body. She has a break leak right now but if it is just the hard line I'll fix that this next weekend. One of the interior door panels needs to be repaired and the A/C fan makes a bunch of noise so I don't know if the A/C itself works or not, the heater/vent fan works fine.

I don't have any pictures right now but I'll get some posted soon. I'm not really sure what she is worth but I'm thinking $3000 or offer. I live and the car is located in Madison, WI.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts