Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a well preserved Quadrifoglio with all matching numbers. It had been stored for the last 20 years & has just been mechanically restored and updated. This model comes with matching hard top and air conditioning. The paint is original and would look much better if redone. The engine has strong, with a balanced compression across all 4 cylinders, at 74,000 miles. VIN is ZARBA541XG1040828. Check CarFax. I paid $7,000 initially, then invested as listed below. Make a reasonable offer and this Spider could yours.

Upgrades include, but not limited to, the following new items:
brake rotors,
brake calipers,
brake pads,
Full set of Sport springs
Koni shocks,
ANSA exhaust (Cat back),
injectors,
Gramatelli spark-plug wire set,
Bosch Iridium spark plugs,
MSD ignition coil,
Bosch fuel pump and fuel filter,
clutch leaver.
Fuel hoses,
fan belt,
fan,
fan shroud,
Radiator hoses
brake and clutch master cylinders,
clutch slave cylinder,
CO2 sensor
2 crank position sensors
Fuel pressure regulator
Gas tank
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport tires
All neoprene bushings in rear.
Sway bar links
Convertible top is like new.
Ams-oil engine , gearbox and differential oils.
Ams-oil radiator fluid
Radiator was upgraded to 3-tube core.
All wheel bearings & seals
Engine and gearbox mount.
Silicone Windshield wiper blades
Tie rod ends.
Alignment.

There is a small patch of rust over the right rear quarter and right running board.

This Spider runs strong and gear changing is smooth. Buy before new paint and have the satisfaction of knowing the condition of the body. Make a decent offer if you value an antique with all matching numbers.

I am David. Reach me at 407 256 0171

·
Registered
23 Posts
David, the car appears interesting from your description but you will likely get a better response if you include a few pictures, a desired price, and your location. Good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. Your points are well taken. I could not get more pictures to up load, and you can see how the one is ****eyed.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Pictures

David,
I had issues w/pics downloading from my desk p/c. I found that using my smart phone, taking a pic w/it, I could download by logging into ALFABB w/phone & posting.
Might be worth a try, a picture is worth a 1000 words,0:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts