Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5L. Red exterior and tan leather interior. Take a look here for images:

http://www.ereiam.net/gtv6/

Car has been very well-maintained by Alfa Italia in Burbank, CA, and is in excellent condition. Had fender-bender 7 years ago with front-end damage but it was very well repaired. Repainted at that time. No A/C and odometer works intermittently but everything else works. Garaged. Make me an offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you have any additional info or photos of the front-end damage? Do you have any other records? An estimate of the mileage? Looks great!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I took pics but cannot locate them. Will update if I find them. Records? Like service records. I've kept them filed if that is what you mean. Odometer says something like 21k miles. I'm skeptical. It works intermittently since I bought the car almost 10 years ago (it does not work more than it works -- forgot to add that when it does not work, the speedo does not work either). I use google maps to tell me my speed. I would say that I have put about 10k miles on it since I've owned it but I have a hard time giving any informed estimate of what the real mileage is, obviously.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am informed off-line that I should mention that this car has a sunroof. I thought this was standard but it is apparently a desirable feature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts