Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 437 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE ,parting 1986 & 1989 & 1991 alfa spiders ,please email your requests.I WILL SEND YOU BACK Price OF THE PARTS IF I STILL HAVE THEM,if your interested to buy i will send you picture of the exact part .

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im Not Sure What They Are , If Its The Metal Panels In The Inner Fender , I Have Them But It will Take Too Much Time To Cut Out,i Have A Brand New Rear Right Fender (passenger Side)for 1991 To 1994 spider Models Factory If Your Interested,

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi

i need a gas pedal and its linkage ..i live in jersey and can pick it up..do you have ???

thanks
vinnie

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i have it the gas pedel and linkage,it maybe better to airmail i live more north,
$40 plus 10 to airmail.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Do you have the front passenger's side running light from the '89?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Looking for a very clean bezel plate that goes over the shifter and heater control knobs -along with a very clean an operational S4 style clock.

Thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
Front Engine Cover 1982 - 1990

Please allow me to clarify my request: I am looking for the front engine cover from an electronic fuel injected motor, made somewhere between 1982 and 1990. For illustrative purposes, I have attached a picture of a front engine cover from a 1600.

Thanks,
jhtrevey <at> earthlink.net

Attachments

·
Alfa-Less
506 Posts
WTB S4 Part

Shift console w/ center clip across base of console and e-brake console (tea tray?). Any color. I do not need the shift or e-brake boots.

Also, blower switch for heater (black only) and blower (if it actually works!).

From an S4 only.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am looking for the passenger door alignment lug (black plastic with two screws) and the black plastic trim that covers the screw on the top handle.

Thanks

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Spider Parts 1986 To 1994

I Have Alot Of Spider Parts ,time To Sell Off My Collection Of Many Years,MY GARAGE IS TOO SMALL,

Including Ecu"s, Wheels, Hardtops, Body Parts, Trim,glass,SPIDER RADIOS 1986 TO 1994( & CD PLAYER AND WIRES)
Seats ,dash,steering Wheels,wood Mohogany Brake Handles,etc , Etc, Etc.....
And 7 Spider Cars Forsale 1986 To 1993,
Serious Buyers Only Please,
Send Me Your Request With An Email,

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Spider parts

Do you have a windshield washer bottle with functioning electric pump?
I am looking for the hard plastic clear tank, not the soft bag.
How much to zip code 32569?
TIA,

Val in FL

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
washer pump bottle

what year ALFA spider , S3 OR S4 MODEL.
THE S3 STYLE IS $30 1986 TO 1989
the S4 STYLE IS $125 1991 TO 1994

1 - 20 of 437 Posts