Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Price is very fair for this car. In my opinion, it's even a bit low. Looks to be very clean and solid in all of the commonly rusted areas, and also said to be sorted and up to date mechanicals. Great buy, best of luck to the seller!

Not to take any attention away from this beauty, but if anyone is interested in a GTV6 and red isn't your thing -- we are currently selling a very clean & original black/black '86 with 74k original miles on eBay as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Both the original Campys (all 5) and the Ronal Replicas and included

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an 86 with 86k mikes. Red on black with Ronal A1. Nice car. Just had a $5k mechanical refresh which included timing belt and water pump. “S”cams and cam followers. shift linkage rebuild. Driveshaft rebuild. New clutch unit. Drives real good. Ansa exhaust. It’s in Staten Island New York. If interested send me a text. John. 646-879-5064.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an 86 with 86k mikes. Red on black with Ronal A1. Nice car. Just had a $5k mechanical refresh which included timing belt and water pump. “S”cams and cam followers. shift linkage rebuild. Driveshaft rebuild. New clutch unit. Drives real good. Ansa exhaust. It’s in Staten Island New York. If interested send me a text. John. 646-879-5064.
PM Sent. Will text as well

21 - 34 of 34 Posts