Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is sold.
1985 GTV6 for sale. California car, no rust. Well taken care of, antharicite respray, originally black. Everything works except AC but all components are still installed. 130,000 miles estimated, when I purchased speedometer was inop. New ball joints front, Bilstein shocks rear, Koni front. Lowered front, Euro ride height. Starts easily, synchros good, very smooth all the way to red line. Michelins installed. Timing belt a year old. Some spares. Rear calipers replaced with rebuilt a year ago. New L jet ecu. Good interior, common tear on drivers bolster, needs attention. Small ding in passenger side rear panel. Excellent driver quality, don't want to sell but need the space.
$6000 or offer, want this to go to good home. Located in Bay Area, pm me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
That's a really nice looking example.. Glws

Hey, is the dash cracked?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, still on the market. Couple of bites but no one has even come to look at it yet. This is a great car, no rust, very reliable. I use it as a daily runner. Good looking too.
I don't think the price is unreasonable either. Come for a drive.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank you for the response.
How is the interior? Any tears?
I have one that I started working on. It's in very rough shape. It may be worth it to just buy another one.
The problem is convincing my wife. lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
GTV 6

Very nice car at a very fair price... IMO one of the best driving, beautiful and dependable cars Alfa ever made and I know, we do a lot of Alfas. I hope these things keep going up in value. The only thing I recommend is getting rid of that heavy, quiet tailpipe and installing a smaller one which wakes up that beautiful V6 motor, then it sounds like Lou Rawls coming out of it! Then take that thing out to the coast, its the best 6 grand you'll ever spend... Jim:thumbup1:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just a friendly bump... I've been spying on this thing since the day it was posted. Alas, it's on the wrong coast for me and shipping would be too expensive relative to the cost of the car. Anyone in CA up for a nice long drive...?

Anyway, GLWS

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Unless you want to pay extra for the trip of a lifetime, you definitely can have it t

You definitely can have it trailered for less than a grande!

With an avg 20 mpg and 3000 miles of road, the fuel would cost @ $500 not to mention potential breakdowns. Plus a return ticket, probably @ $400 and the (4) 12hr driving days food & shelter @ $400, totals @ $1300 plus.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, bump again. Had some interest but no one has even come by to see or drive it. It is really nice. PM me if interested.

William

1 - 20 of 29 Posts