Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, I have been tinkering with this thing for a couple years on and off. Life being what it is, I've had to step away a couple times. I'm back at it again. At one point I had it running but it has sat for over a year since I've put any effort into getting it running. I've replaced the cap, rotor, coil, plugs, relays (under the parcel shelf) and I get NO spark. You guys have any idea? Another thing I noticed is that when the key is switched on you hear the fuel pump run but it doesn't shut off...it keeps spinning...maybe related? Any insights on this would be great. I'm about to tap out on this thing...

·
Administrator
18,229 Posts
Click the link in my signature (first you have to click show full signature) for a web page with lots of info about the L-jet stuff in our cars. L-jet is a system - all the bits have to work for it to work at all.

Common issues for no start conditions are low system voltage, iffy grounds, & failed flywheel sensors. But check everything - just because you find one problem doesn't mean you found all the problems.

Oh, and be sure to post some photos - we like photos!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.