Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This beauty is near mint condition! Engine rebuilt about 25k miles ago, no rust, new top! $11,500
Someone give this beauty a good home! Still for sale.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Very fair price for an excellent car !!

·
Registered
568 Posts
84 spider

more pics please. how many miles on the car before the rebuild? is the interior original? how is the transmission?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All original, garage kept since day one. Trans works well, no 2nd gear grinding, dark blue leather seats, upholstery is excellent, Alfa floor mats. About 95K at rebuild, car has 110k miles so rebuild was more like 15k miles ago. It has stabilizer bars and all the other goodness. It is very clean and in fine shape. I'll post more pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Great pictures.

Are you a dealer ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There was/is no damage. I bought this car off of a woman who had it on consignment at a Maserati dealer before I bought it directly from her. I have had the car for about 6 years (I paid $13.5k) but drove it very little, kept undercover in garage.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
No problem !

I'm sure it is fine.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might also mention that the first photo is a representation of my car because I could not access the pics of my car at the time of original posting. Notice that my car in the photos that I posted today has pininfarina emblems while the original pic does not. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll delete the original photo.

·
Registered
41 Posts
So, if I understand correctly, the picture are all from a dealer showroom taken 6 years ago, no? If true, then I think you would get more interest if you posted current pictures of the car - inside, outside, underneath etc. No offense, I'm just trying to help, but 6 year old showroom pictures just don't seem legitimate somehow...

·
Registered
977 Posts
I've bought cars from out of town sellers, a couple over 1000 miles away. I would not consider contacting you about your car with the information provided to date.

Best of luck with your sale.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've bought cars from out of town sellers, a couple over 1000 miles away. I would not consider contacting you about your car with the information provided to date.

Best of luck with your sale.
I'll post more photos this week, Other than that, any tips on selling the car?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts