Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I finally got the Berlina back from the upholstery shop. Now please, someone buy my GTV6 so that I do not have to park it outside under the tree in front of my house!

I'll even throw in a box of spare hoses, waterpump, thermostat and who knows what else! I priced out the new spare parts that I have with a recent IAP catalog at over $1500

So hurry and come get this car before Walt puts a flat head Ford motor in it!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My GTV6 is still available. I bought this car because I had three non-running Alfa's and needed a running one to keep me going. I now have three running Alfa's with a fourth which should be running in a few weeks.

I really need to make room. It takes about a half an hour each day to juggle the five cars in my driveway.

$4,300 takes it! It comes with about $1,500 of brand new spares from IAP that the PO bought.

Someone please help. This GTV6 is in need of a new care taker.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is in the garage all waxed and ready to go. It is not advertised anywhere but here on the BB, so I doubt it is going anywhere (except down the canyon for its' weekly exercise) soon.

Let me know when want to see it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.