Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I finally got the Berlina back from the upholstery shop. Now please, someone buy my GTV6 so that I do not have to park it outside under the tree in front of my house!

I'll even throw in a box of spare hoses, waterpump, thermostat and who knows what else! I priced out the new spare parts that I have with a recent IAP catalog at over $1500

So hurry and come get this car before Walt puts a flat head Ford motor in it!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My GTV6 is still available. I bought this car because I had three non-running Alfa's and needed a running one to keep me going. I now have three running Alfa's with a fourth which should be running in a few weeks.

I really need to make room. It takes about a half an hour each day to juggle the five cars in my driveway.

$4,300 takes it! It comes with about $1,500 of brand new spares from IAP that the PO bought.

Someone please help. This GTV6 is in need of a new care taker.

·
Registered
100 Posts
GTV6 for sale

Hey Jeff,

I wanted to know if your GTV6 is still for sale? We just bought a spyder and I am 1 month away from getting a GTV6. Gotta have my wife approve with our finances ;)

Let me know. I will get one anyway.

Thanks

Nick

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is in the garage all waxed and ready to go. It is not advertised anywhere but here on the BB, so I doubt it is going anywhere (except down the canyon for its' weekly exercise) soon.

Let me know when want to see it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah I'd love to see it. If it works out well maybe we can work out something so that you can hold on to it just a tad bit longer.

Where are you located exactly? We're new in town and are staying in Camarillo, up near Ventura and will have an apt in Long Beach.

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well we already have an '81 Spyder Veloce. Working on the condition of the car after the other owner spray painted the interior carpet black!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
So Jeff,

Let me know when I can come and see it.

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
OK 33Nick, your Spider will replace the '81 Spider I sold.

I spoke too soon about GTV-6's in Long Beach. I saw one this morning on the way to work. I tried to follow him down the side street he turned on. Unfortunately traffic held me up and I couldn't be late for work. I'll be keeping an eye out for him. "AlfaBB.com dude!"

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cool, maybe I can do a survey!

In the meantime, if I don't get a GTV6 then I can go to my next dream, a GTV 70's or even a 1750. Do you have any idea on the prices out here? Even in a fair condition?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Prices? Alfa prices? Any where between $500 and $10,000+. :D

It all depends on the year, condition of the car and seller's brain, and of course your budget.

Have you tried looking through www.autotrader.com or www.recycler.com?

Buy jthraen's GTV-6 and italcarguy's GT Junior. You'll have the best of both worlds. Transaxle and rwd.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts