Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Other Alfa projects force the sale of my very nice GTV6, please read on....
Red on black leather Recaro interior, 2.5L V6, 5 spd., engine runs very strong with only 70,459 miles, transmission, clutch, all in excellent condition. A/C, sunroof, factory tint on windows, pw, pm, tilt, Sony Am/Fm cassette stereo, Momo steering wheel, new brakes, new front wheel bearings, newer complete exhaust system with european downpipes, repainted 15” Alfa wheels with Pirelli P4000 tires, no rust ever, extreamly solid body and undercarriage - no winter or wet driving. Clean original interior, could use new paint if desired. Easily certified. No emission test required in Canada. Must be seen to appreciate. I am located in Toronto, Canada.

Price: $6300

Attachments

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make an offer, or will trade for an Alfa sedan. Let me know what you have in mind.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Murray, yes I would like to discuss the possibilities with you. I can take more pictures if you would like, do you have any specific ones you would like to see of the car?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Go for it Anthony. I'd love to see that car in TO. I tried to convince Joan that it would make a good daily driver before Murray beat me to it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Anthony any additional pictures you might have would be of use.If you have any of the underside of the car and the interior that would be great.I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Thanks
Murray

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More pics!

Interior pictures, its all original and mint. Momo wheel and Sony stereo with amp and 4 speakers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A great GTV6 for $6300, or will also trade for an Alfa Sedan in good shape. Let me know what you have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts