Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great car, has some typical GTV-6 rust in the usual areas, ie.. towers, front radiator lip and a bit on left rocker just surface.

Dark Gray, 101k miles, 3.0 liter installed by Ferrari of Denver 1k miles ago.New Cat Converter Runs great fast, transmission solid. New Fuzion 205/60/15 Tires with 10 miles on them. Interior in fair shape some tears in driver seat. Headliner good.

$3500 Firm..

Thanks,

Sandro

303-902-3485 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              303-902-3485      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Interesting car

I'm game - looking to put a good GTV 6 on the road in So Cal. Need A/C...
Can you say more about the tower rust - are they gone or just on the way there?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Towers

I'll take some pictures as soon as I can. There is just surface rust on the towers no holes yet.

Sandro

I also have all books and records since new an original Wichita KS Car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You said it had a new Cat installed. I'm not sure about the smog laws in CO, but I'm guessing not as stringent as CA (where I want to register the car). I assume the car doesn't have a history of passing emissions test in CO, since the engine was just replaced...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
E-Test

Actually we have a rolling Dynomometer E-test compulsory here in Colorado and the car passed with Flying Colors. I can fax the results to serious buyers. Colorado is just as stringent as CA I believe and the cars actually have to be cleaner than when new if you can believe it.

Sandro

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm traveling through Denver, on my way back from the east coast (for work) on Jan. 24th. Think I could drive the car back to CA, trouble free? Maybe I'll have my family fly out to meet me and we can get some skiing in on the way home...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car Sold!

Car Sold, Heading out East for Lower Altitude High Rev Runs!:D

Thanks for the interest.

Sandro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts