Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am absolutely heartbroken to see this go. For sale is my 1983 Spider Veloce with 70,000 original miles. I bought this a couple months ago from an old family friend who is an Alfa nut, even at 90, he's got a 1966 Spider Duetto he's restoring. Body on this car is straight as an arrow, only one small dent on driver's side rear quarter panel, absolutely NO RUST, seats need help, but other than that, interior is good. No fading on brown carpets, tan dash with only 2 small cracks, factory A/C car. I bought this with the intention of restoring it, as it needs a little work. Clutch master cylinder needs replacing, and fuel issue needs sorting out. Has NGK Split core plug wires, new bosch spark plugs, Mallory hi-performance fuel pump, all FI components are perfect. Car has 3 of the Alfa 5 star rims, including the spare, rear wheels were replaced with gold 5-star rims, I am unsure of the make. Have heard the car run with starting fluid. No smoke, has sat in exact same spot, out of sun for about 2 months, not a single drip under it. Top mechanism works perfect, but top needs replacing as well. Black, with tan interior. I've always loved the "ducktail" spider, and have wanted one since I was 6 years old, and thought this a dream come true. Unfortunately, My daily driver, a '79 FIAT X1/9 needs some work to stay drivable, and I just need the money more than an Alfa Spider that I can't drive at the moment. I'm asking $1,200obo, Exacly what I have in the car. As I said, I'm heartbroken to see it go, but I NEED my FIAT to work..ha.. My name is Joe, I run a business in Grants Pass, Oregon called advanced italian auto. My number is (541) 450-0381, if interested, give me a call, or E-mail me at [email protected]. Pictures available upon request. Thanks for reading!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts