Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1983 Alfa Romeo Spider for sale, approximately 76,000 miles. I have owned it since 2003 and it has been driven in the summer months (May through September) by my wife. It has been stored in my shop in the winter months. The only reason I'm selling it, is because my wife wants cruise control as she drives longer distances for work. The only thing that I know that doesn't work is the A/C--the hose has a hole in it from rubbing on the frame. If you have any questions or interest, let me know. If you would like pictures send me an email to: [email protected]

Here is a link for pictures, sorry they are from January: MobileMe Gallery

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hi, If I am not mistaken, I have been thinking about this Spider since I have seen it for sale online the first time. A combination of ivory color and those wheels is hard to miss... Have always had a soft spot for early series 3 (83-85) Spiders, my mother used to have one and it was one of the most-fun to drive Alfas we've ever had. Not my favorite color combo (would have gotten in touch with you long time ago if it was in silver with burgandy interior), but I will get in touch with you if you still have her when I come to CO in a few weeks.

Thank you & good luck with the sale if I end up not getting her :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Len,
Thanks for the comments. The rims are 15 inch. The car came originally with 14 inch tires though.
Todd

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know what the brand of rims they are. I bought them from a guy in Van Couver who had a similar colored Alfa with them on.
Sorry for not knowing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Tiger0529,
you must have seen it a year ago. I had it for sale between 5-$6000. But since I have already purchased my wife a different car, you can see the price is considerably less.
I appreciate the comments--it truly is a nice car.
Todd

·
Registered
240 Posts
SOLD !! or should I say BOUGHT. A very nice 1983 Spider is now comfortably tucked in my garage after a nice top down drive from Denver.

My thanks to the prior caretaker, Todd and his brother Dennis (Denver). I promise to tweak the car and make it even nicer than it is now -- which is very nice, IMO.

Best, John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts