Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my GTV6. I haven't had the time to fix it up, and I honestly don't think I will any time soon. The car was bought as a project by my father in 2000 in Northern California, and was handed down to me a couple years ago. The car was resprayed red sometime before my father purchased it. The original color was silver on blue.

IMPORTANT: This GTV6 has a rebuilt title due to an engine fire, which seems to have happened just prior to my father purchasing the car (thus the project part of the endeavour). I have evidence of the fire and all of the repairs that have been done to get the engine back up and running.

This car does run, but has some problems that are keeping it off the road.
1. clutch is not functioning - replaced slave cylinder, so it looks like the master is the culprit.
2. turn signal don't work. It's the switch. It just needs a new one. Old one is off, ready for the new one to be put on (I haven't bought the replacement yet).
3. no muffler
4. driver's side power window motor is bad
5. Driver's side exterior door handle is broke, making it a pain in the bum to open the door. Likewise, the interior passenger door handle snapped a few months ago too.
6. The front bushings are shot and it needs an alignment.

The good news is that this GTV6 is almost entirely rust-free. It has a spot of rust on the rear hatch, and a small spot in the spare tire area, and that's it!

I really just want this thing to go to a good home. Asking $1500 firm. You can tow it away or arrange shipping.

Pics to follow shortly. Please PM if interested.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Still for sale?

I've tried to send PMs a couple times, but not sure if they are working.

Either way. Still for sale?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts