Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently totally replaced my interior with a complete black setup from a crashed Balocco. I have front seats (actually from an '84 car, so they're the Recaro-style mesh headrest design), back seats, front and back door cards, and center console (no radio binnacle, just the stripped down console).
The seats are NOT in great shape. This is in fact why I opted to replace them, as the estimates to recover them were just too high. The back seats need to be restitched, but the leather is in good shape. Somewhat dry and in need of a touch of color, but solid. Noor cards are good. Console is good (originally black, painted with SEM shadow blue that's 95% match to the original color).
Central Texas buyers preferred, or anyone who could arrange shipping, as I just loathe the idea of getting all of this stuff on a pallet and loading it on a truck. But I will!
This stuff needs some work so I'm not asking much. Maybe a couple hundred bucks for everything. I'll get pics when I can.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photos. Again, the seats are not in great shape, but they could be.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I recently totally replaced my interior with a complete black setup from a crashed Balocco. I have front seats (actually from an '84 car, so they're the Recaro-style mesh headrest design), back seats, front and back door cards, and center console (no radio binnacle, just the stripped down console).
The seats are NOT in great shape. This is in fact why I opted to replace them, as the estimates to recover them were just too high. The back seats need to be restitched, but the leather is in good shape. Somewhat dry and in need of a touch of color, but solid. Noor cards are good. Console is good (originally black, painted with SEM shadow blue that's 95% match to the original color).
Central Texas buyers preferred, or anyone who could arrange shipping, as I just loathe the idea of getting all of this stuff on a pallet and loading it on a truck. But I will!
This stuff needs some work so I'm not asking much. Maybe a couple hundred bucks for everything. I'll get pics when I can.
I am interested in the gasoline tank cap, also two cover of the wiper blades bolt, and two inside doors closing knobs .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts