Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is time to sell the GTV 6, tooo many cars for a single garage. This GTV 6 has been my daily drives for 7 or 8 years. It sat inside for 5 years untouched before I got it. I am guessing the milage is between 65,000 and 80,000. The car has very little rust, see picture of rear. It's a solid car. Never hit.

It has one year old new interior, 1985 Seats black and grey. Late GTV6 black door panels and rear side panels w black carpet. Black dash mat. Rear spoiler.

2.5 engine, new starter and battery, cap and rotor, and wires. European down pipes but I have the cat. Milano LS trans with SZ vented rear brakes. They are very good on track day. 15 x 7 wheels w Toyo 225-50R-15 tires at about 65% good. Spare rear hatch. Needs a windshield soon.

I was asked if the car was running and what is all that smoke. Yes it was running and it was about 35 deg F in Oregon with high moisture content in the air. It's water vapor. You can see the fog behind my truck. The sun burned the fog off at about 11:00 AM.

Asking $2,800. The car is in Eugene Oregon.
Philip Weaver, Triple D Racing 541-431-0884 [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Two more pictures

The engine is dirty but no rust in the shock towers.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
While it's not exactly concourse quality, I really like the look of the overall package here. I'd daily drive it for 8 years too. But I'm a bit odd.

Good luck with the sale. A shame I'm on the opposite coast and already have one :eek:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumper

Yes, I have the front bumper. I took in off and liked the look and never put it back on. PW

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sunroof

To REDGT This has been a really good ride for me. In Eugene they steal cars. Very few people know what it is so I could park at the mall without fear of it going somewhere without me.
No sunroof.
I forgot. The front end has been rebuilt over the last 3 years. Upper ball joints and bushings. Lower A arm bushings and ball joints. I was going to install power steering and was getting ready.
PW

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car Sold

Jerry
I know the price was low but it sold today. With a race car in the garage everything else has to find another home.
PW

·
Registered
869 Posts
Congrats

Glad you were able to sell your car, Phil.

I had planned to be out at the races and DS this weekend, but not done with the car yet. So hope I can stop by at least.

Have a great race!
neil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts