Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 1982 Alfa GTV6. Same owner since 1984. Title lost in state move - but have registrations, etc. if that would help the title process for a buyer.

It's really too nice to be used for parts, in my opinion. Worst part is some rust in the front fenders at the rear bottoms, and inside the engine bay - upper inner fenders. Ran a year ago, but fuel pump not running - not sure if it is a pump or a relay, but it does run on starter fluid.

Dash is cracked (of course) and front seats have pulled apart at the seams.

Asking $1500, which I feel is pretty fair considering everything. Please feel free to contact with any questions, picture requests, etc. [email protected]

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wish I was closer... (I am in SE Idaho.) I would love to come take a look! With 3 Spiders in various states, I would need to convince my wife! But I do need something I can drive when it gets colder.

If I can find an excuse to make a road trip out there, I'll check in. :cool: Good luck!

Cervantes.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - lots of inquiries, but most from out of state trying to work out transport, like yourself. It is still available.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've still got this, despite lots of people saying they will take it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Title

JMHO:)

I'm sure if you had a clean title it would have sold already. The prospect of having a car that can't be titled or one that will become a huge project to title worrys most Alfisti. Coupled with a car with low value and it exasperates the problem.

Maybe with your old registrations you can call the state in question and get a duplicate title mailed to you?

Sandman

·
Premium Member
14,033 Posts
My son bought a 4Runner in SC and drove it to Colorado but lost the title. The PO refused to cooperate to get a duplicate SC title and he had to sell it as a parts car.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The situation on the title is as follows: Owner bought it, got a loan in Utah. The owner moved to Colorado. Colorado issued a title based on the UT registration. The loan was paid off, but the bank never sent the title, then went under or was bought or something. Paperwork lost on their end.

Titles can be gotten fairly easily, but it does take time. The bonding for it was started by the PO, but because he was in the middle of a move, he stopped. I have the previous registrations, the paperwork from his title process started, etc etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts