Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This spirited automobile has undergone a complete mechanical drive train and suspension restoration by a factory trained and experienced Alfa mechanic. No detail overlooked in this overhaul undertaken over a two-year period.

Originally a California car, now lovingly cared for in Michigan, is not driven in wet or snow and has no rust issues. My mechanic calls it a “clean” car. All service records kept from new. Sporting updates make this a great track car or just for the enjoyment of a spirited country drive.

Mario’s paint is mostly original and the body shows signs of wear including small dings, worn paint and touch ups, but no rust at all. No missing emblems or insignia. Interior has original carpet and seats in good but not excellent condition. The dash had significant cracks so a complete cover was installed and looks original.

I change the oil and filter twice per driving season though I put not more than 500 miles on it average per year. Many spare parts, mostly used, that include a spare un-restored engine mounted on stand. Need to sell is based on the next project.

This car looks and runs as well as the pictures suggest. Always reliable on a long drive.

165,000 miles. $9,900 (517)285-5257 (only calls from interested buyers please) [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts